CD-2i Digital SD/CD Recorder
Recording and CD Production Made Easy
By Serena Mackey
The new CD-2i makes recording and CD production a breeze for teachers and students. Everything you need to record, edit, play and burn is onboard the CD-2i. No computers, extra devices or cables are needed. Just turn it on and go. A high quality stereo microphone is built into the CD-2i which, combined with battery operation and a wireless remote, makes it effortless to “point and capture” in any setting. Even though the CD-2i is designed as a do-it-all device, it provides a variety of inputs and outputs to interface with other gear if desired. Easily connect external microphones or other instruments to create a portable, creative, recording studio.
Benefits to Teachers:
- Record accompaniments, orchestrations or vocal parts for rehearsal.
- Burn multiple CDs to archive and distribute student work.
- Change the key center or tempo of commercial CDs for practice or performance.
- Center Cancel the voice or the central instrument of commercial CDs for practice or performance.
- Record in a variety of settings using battery operation and wireless remote.
Benefits to Students:
- Set a Marker on a repeating practice section of a commercial CD to learn by ear.
- Record, mix and burn multiple tracks (voice, guitar, piano) without complicated equipment.
- Record and play back lessons.
- Archive and transfer polished performances to SD card.
- Center Cancel to use the CD-2i as a karaoke device.